Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring deception

I walked outside today and I finally smiled when encountering the weather! It was warm, birds were singing, there was a refreshing smell of the coming spring in the air...I smiled all the way to work. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 55! in my book thats flip flop, skirt and tee shirt weather!!! sadly as I heard on the news recently, this is only a tease...a deception if you will...Mother nature's way of saying "yea its nice, but don't get used to it!" I guess more snow is on the way...this really bothers me...Connecticut really got slammed and we still have unwanted mountain ranges throughout our urban jungle... luckily they're about 6 feet shorter now than two weeks ago. Anyway, I'm praying to the spring Gods and hoping for a quick and painless return to gorgeous weather, suitable for hiking, biking, walking, and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment