Tuesday, February 15, 2011

start of something new...

So I've decided to start a blog. I'm 27 and accomplishing things that make me wanna jump up and shout to the world: "Look what I'm up to now!" A blog is the single easiest way to do this! while I have bestest friends and acquaintances that share in my accomplishments as well, I've decided to be completely crazy and post to the unknown... why not? There are people out there who live to read other people's lives! its a perfect solution to my problem haha.

Anyway I'm getting my driver's licence...for the first time. My road test is on March 5th, I've had little training but I'm pretty good....most people my age have had their licence for 10 years! what can I say I grew up in a place where cars are obsolete...NYC. The subway system is spectacular...yet annoying. It can get you anywhere you need to go! Its incredible! I was never motivated to try for a licence because of this reason. Now in CT, my job requires that I get one ASAP....so here I am.

After the licence, my next goal is a GRE exam. I hear they're switching it up...gotta get in there before its too insane! I believe the last "old" test will be given in November... I think I can accomplish that! And with a GRE score in hand, I can think about a 180 career change. I'm young...gotta do what I gotta do. Not that my new career will make me any more money, but money is not what makes people happy. Money just makes people greedy....right?

Enough banter for today...maybe tomorrow I'll have an exciting story to tell....you never know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment