Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Driving Update...

So this past Saturday was my second attempt at getting that licence....and there was yet another obstacle!! My brother's car was unacceptable!!! Not because he was missing parts or had broken lights or something....it was because his windows are tinted...Now in NH where his car is registered, that is legal as long as 35% light can get in. In CT you need a damn sticker on your windows saying its legal....He does not have these stickers, because he is not from CT, therefore I am screwed again!!! One good thing that came of this is that I learned about Thursday evening extended hours where they offer road tests until 6:30 PM. This means I don't have to sacrifice another Saturday off. I will go with a friend from work who I've been practicing with anyway. Her car will do the trick. Anyway thats that adventure....my next attempt is on April 14th, a Thursday, at 5:30PM. Third time's a charm haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment